Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gift Idea: Sephora Favorites

Say what? Most of the products above are not natural! So why are they on my blog, you might ask?

Each one has one or two natural products (Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelee, sorta the Sephora Collection Falsies, Origins Eye Cream, Josie Maran Argan Oil, Bite Pencil, bareMinerals Lipstick, and Tarte Lipstick) that I plan on taking out of the set for myself.

The other items I will break up and gift to my friend throughout the year. These sets are always the best deals Sephora has on bulk items all year, so I stock up during the holidays. It's so nice not scrambling trying to figure out what to get friends and family members during the year. Really, do you think anytime else in the year you could get 16 lippies (4 full-sized!) for $60?

Shop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment