Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nail of the Day: Ciate Paint Pot in Vintage

Hello everyone!

I did my nails yesterday, so I wanted to show them to you and talk a little about Ciate.

The polish above is a Ciate Paint Pot in Vintage. I bought this as a mini in last years Mini Mani Month at Sephora. However, Sephora does not sell this color. To get this color, shop here at Nordstrom to get this color.

These nail polishes are three-free (or do not have formaldehyde, DBP, and toluene).

The color is a darker off gray, leaning a tiny bit toward green in my opinion. As for application, I used a strengthening nail base coat, followed with two coats of polish, and then topped it off with a top coat. Normally I say use thin coats, but this polish applied better when just wiping one side of the brush while it being removed.

Verdict: I wish Sephora carried more colors of these guys. The $15 price tag may seem expensive, but one bottle that can be used so many times is the price of one manicure. If your into a DIY price but a professional look, these are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment